Vacancy for Programme Officer
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
₦60,000 - 100,000
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance. CCDRN seeks to recruit the services of qualified personnel to fill its vacant Programme Officer position in Borno State offices.
- A minimum of a university degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed