Our Client is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. Their staff has competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. They market differentiation that comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all their operations.
Currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Java)
Locations: Abuja Office
- The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Min Required Experience:
Education & Qualifications
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed