Medical Director at Federal Medical Centre, Katsina
POSITION : Medical Director
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- Charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day Management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than (12) years post qualification.
- Must be fellows of either the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent register-able with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Must be Medically fit.
- Must be of proven good characters and integrity. Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualifications and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Salary and Allowances
- In accordance with the public service salary structure for this category of officer.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed