Fresh Graduate Finance and Administrative Assistant at The International Medical Corps
The International Medical Corps (IMC) a humanitarian, non-profit organization that saves lives and relieves suffering through health care training, relief and development programs.
POSITION : Finance and Administrative Assistant
The finance Assistant has responsibility to support payments, receipts and disbursement of funds
Provide support to the finance unit and would also take up some Administrative task.
- Conduct weekly and month end cash counts.
- Payment of participant and other Training - cash payments out of the office.
- Update and Upload on cost point cash transaction.
- Daily reconcile of cash and book balances.
- Ensure required preapprovals are secured in advance in incurring an expense.
- Prepare procurement request and ensure all approvals are secured and coordinate with Logistics department the delivery of service and goods.
- Account for Procurement transactions to ensure adequate supporting documentation, Accuracy, and control over payments.
- Maintain proper filing and easy retrieval of finance documentation.
- Adhere to IMC and Donors Values: Accountability; Ambition; Collaboration; Creativity; Integrity.
- Perform other Administrative job which includes but not limited to Filling, ensure the proper running of the office, liaising with HR and Admin
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure all documents are filed and stamped “PAID.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or line manager.
- Delivering Results - Applying Technical and Professional expertise-Working effectively with others - Communicating with impact.
- Experience with NGO required.
- Experience with saga will be an asset.
- Commitment to Humanitarian work in Nigeria.
- Skills in Microsoft office package.
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Comparable degree.
- 1 year experience in similar role.
- Fluent in English.
- Follow procedures and work under pressure.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their applications and CV's to:email@example.com and addressed to the "Human Resource Manager", International Medical Corps.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed