iflix rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of this world Content Curation Manager to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
POSITION : Content Curation Manager
The Content Curation Manager is the front-line of the iflix content experience, responsible for the editorial of the iflix home page and how our users interact with our content. Content curators work closely with local country marketing/content teams but also coordinate with the regional/HQ teams where applicable - to strategically deploy the entire iflix content library to deliver the best experience for users.
- Generating creative and innovative ideas for curation, relying on data to drive the curation approach - subject to HQ's approval.
- Provide editorial feedback on images, prioritization of trailers, and content tagging process.
- Assist the Regional content head in conveying new content to the regional and local offices, in effect acting as the local experts on the iflix library.
- Communicate the curation team's progress and highlights to the company on a regular basis
- Curation of the iflix home page, overseeing the daily updating/refreshing how our content is laid out and presented - in accordance with iflix HQ's curation strategy and best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of content markets across region
- Maintain content playlists, both the themed collections and celebrity lists, in collaboration with PR/content marketing teams.
Great if you can fit the requirements below, but if you are fun, passionate and exciting we can overlook some of them:
- Have a deep passion for content and knowledge of TV/movies, both international and local/regional.
- Ability to evaluate content on a creative basis
- Demonstrated mastery of verbal and written communication skills
- Intuitively understand their local market, its tastes and audience, and - working closely with the local content managers - adapt and execute the local curation strategy to best cater for the market.
- Keen editorial eye and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in an editorial role.
- Experience in a research and data analysis role
- An insatiable appetite for learning and the need to move at light - nay, ludicrous speed.
- Experience of content curation and content programming.
- Ability to manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed