Federal College of Education, Kastina State - applications are invited from qualified candidates for the below position
POSITION : College Librarian (Consolidated Salary)
- Giving professional advice on Library matters.
- Responsible to the Provost for the smooth running of the College Library.
- Implementing overall Library policy, contacts and liaising with Departments on book requirements.
- Preparation of Library Budget.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidates must possess
- A minimum of MLS with at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience.
- Obtain relevant publications in journals and text books equivalent to that of a Chief Lecturer.
- Show evidence of an up to date Professional Membership of a relevant Professional Body(ies).
- Be proficient in Information, and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Not be more than fifty nine (59) years as at the time of assumption of duty.
- Be of good conduct and character, possess sense of discipline, dedication, drive and resourcefulness; and be able to command the respect and loyalty of the members of staff and students of the College.
Terms of service
- The appointment is for a tenure of five (5) years in the first instance, but candidate may be eligible for re-appointment for a second and final term of five (5) years based on satisfactory performance.
- The salary/remunerations are as contained in the Conditions of Service of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria, and as may be determined by Government policies from time to time.
How To Apply
Candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their application with CV including all relevant credentials.
Applications should be addressed and submited to:
Federal College of Education,
Note: Candidates should request their three (3) referees to send Confidential Report on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed