We have an opportunity for a Freelance Aerial Technician Rigger to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven related industry experience and is hard working individual with a head for heights.
- Minimum 2 years experience with telecommunication tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems and installation on towers, roof-tops and other structures.
- Working knowledge of all installation practices;
- Comfortable working at heights;
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations as well as fall protection practices and procedures;
- Able to read blue print and assembly/installation drawings;
- An excellent appreciation of safety, discipline and hard work;
- Familiarity with winch, rope and block hoisting;
- Physically able to perform all aspects of jobs, including climbing ladders and towers and working on rooftop sites;
- Able to work in all weather conditions, travel extensively, and work long hours where required;
- Technical ability with either a computer and or telecom background would be desirable;
- Work well with a team;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Able to learn quickly and follow instructions carefully;
- Installing new guyed towers, self-support towers, monopoles, tripoles, custom designed towers, clock towers etc from ground to completion of various heights including supporting structures for services and lines like waveguide bridges, cable trays, underground cable route using designed conduits etc.;
- Installation of equipment, antennas, lines and accessories on existing and new towers;
- Installing and maintaining various associated hardware and equipment related to antennas, transmission lines, tower lighting and grounding systems;
- Follow established safety, engineering and operational processes and guidelines in all installation and maintenance activities;
- Maintain and care for all issued tools, equipment and components;
- Perform all general ground duties associated with tower construction and equipment shelter;
- Knowledge of tower maintenance process and maintaining respective codes;
- Various other duties as required by the scope of each project
- Reliability is key to the establishment and must be followed in all procedural steps of the company;
- Adherence to safety standards is critical; Ability to work safely and independently in a variety of conditions and with minimum supervision.
SECURITY AND SAFETY:
- Criminal records check is required.
- Driving record check (abstract).
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- This position involves travel for extended periods of time to job sites.
- Wages dependent on experience and knowledge.
- Benefit package available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should forward their CV and copies of Professional Certificates to email@example.com
For more info called: 09092925827
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed