Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
POSITION : Assistant Accountant
- Responsible for monitoring Accounting and Finance transactions
- Ensure proper accounting records
- Proper reconciliation of banks and customers’ statements of accounts
- Update inventory reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- IT and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Team orientated and results focused
- 2 years cognate experience
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in finance related discipline
- Minimum of PE1 of ICAN/ACCA
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed