POSITION : Director of Works and Services
- He/she takes charge of preparing the Departments budget, exercises budgetary controls and keeps an inventory of all vehicles, their maintenance, security and up-keep.
- The Director of Works and Services is responsible to the Rector for the overall planning and control of the Works and Services Department
- He/she shall formulate strategies to achieve organizational goals and shall be responsible for advising the Rector on the acquisition, operation and management of all Polytechnic assets.
- Be a fully registered engineer with at least 18 years relevant experience or registered engineer with Master Degree in relevant field with 15 years cognate experience.
Terms of Service
- As obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- The salary and fringe benefits are as applicable to officers on CONTISS 15.
- The position is a career appointment
How To Apply
Candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae, attaching relevant copies of educational and professional credentials.
Also candidates should request their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover directly to the Registrar on or before the closing date.
All applications should be in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope, and should be addressed to:
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed