Web Developer at Global Corporate Logistics (GCL) Hub
IT and Telecoms
Global Corporate Logistics (GCL) Hub an e-commerce Logistics networking web service platform is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : IT Programmer/ Web Developer
You could either be a recent grad, with a few months early IT experience, or someone with perhaps 1-2 years’ experience in programming, system integrations, oracle database and data science.
- Building new features and maintaining existing code, and technical customer support.
- Respond to technical email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution.
- Contribute creatively to project discussions.
- Build and deploy end to end ICT projects for GCL.
- Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of servers
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Engage in continuous training.
- Working knowledge of networking.
- Excellent understanding of web project cycle stages
- Teachable, self-discipline and courteous.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Troubleshoot and communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately.
- A fullstack core developer with good working experience.
- Competent in frontend and backend web languages.
- Backend Skills- PHP and Laravel framework. Any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory.
- WordPress skill - ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Skilled with Web Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of API integrations.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics and a team player.
- Good leadership skills and ability to lead a team of developers.
- Any links to the agricultural sector would be advantageous but not vital.
- Opportunities for travel.
- Progression opportunities based on your merit.
- Exciting monthly rewards and incentives.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed