Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Head of Brand Marketing, Nigeria to be based in Lagos.
The Head of Brand Marketing, Nigeria is responsible for ensuring that the right marketing programs and materials are in the right place at the right time to stimulate consumer purchase of our products, with a specific focus on retail.
Key Responsibilities among others would include:
- To develop and manage local 52 week plans consistent with corporate marketing strategies using the relevant mix to satisfy consumer preference
- Build demand which in turn will support the achievement of revenue growth and profitability.
- Translating corporate marketing projects into direct and indirect local tactics engaging relevant stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Directs and apportions marketing budgets to yield ROI
- Bring New Age and New Ideas to the brand's operations.
- Responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, WhatsApp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
- Working in affinity with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Minimal of 4 Years Relevant Experience encompassing Brand and Media Management, Traditional and Digital Marketing.
- Must be highly creative.
- Preferred experience from Retail and Slow Moving Consumer Goods with emphasis on Fashion and Lifestyle.
- Very broad and versed experience from brand management firms/agencies would be welcome.
- THIS ROLE FOCUSES MORE ON BREADTH AND DEPTH OF EXPERIENCE OVER YEARS OR WORK.
- Clear passion for fashion & the creative industry
- Must be used to travelling often as required.
- Proven track record of delivering results in complex and dynamic environments; must be able to thrive under pressure and meet urgent deadlines.
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred).
- Experience in executing marketing strategies with technical marketing skills and expertise.
- Proven experience in market research support.
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must have experience of communicating and negotiating with internal and external customers within a structured organization.
- Must have experience of preparing proposals, plans and reports, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate examples of creativity and proactivity in approaching tasks and duties.
- Numerate and experienced at following and compiling figures and managing budgets.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed