Vacancy at Dury Industries for Business Managers
LAGOS , KADUNA , KANO , KATSINA , ABUJA , NIGER , ZAMFARA , PLATEAU , NASARAWA , KWARA , OYO , EKITI , OGUN , JIGAWA , ONDO ,
Drury Industries is a leader in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
POSITION : Business Manager
- Have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO's. Ensure payments and deliveries are made promptly.
- Must be go-getters and possess the ability to close up deals
- Be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning.
- Able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state waterboards, Ministry of finance etc.
- Maintain and Keep accurate and proper accounting records.
- Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be preferred.
- M.Sc/B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or OND/HND Accounting, BA Accounting
- Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA will be an added advantage.
- Technology: Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project.
- Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision.
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office package such Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint,etc
- Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven.
- Must have instinct for details and highly dependable.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline on all aspects related to the job.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com specifying city/state of interest and addressed to: HR Manager,
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed