Field Sales Representative Recruitment at Consumer Products Company - Workforce Group
ADAMAWA , BAUCHI , BORNO , KADUNA , KANO , KATSINA , ZAMFARA , PLATEAU , YOBE , SOKOTO , KEBBI , JIGAWA ,
Marketing and Sales
POSITION : Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plan for assigned sales team.
- Leads field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis.
- Developing and managing relationships between the retailers, wholesalers, distributors and the company.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Manage field sales activities in assigned region.
- Management of Point of Sales Materials (POSM) Inventory.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly sales statistics.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned region.
- First degree/HND in any discipline.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills - Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Experience in Field Sales in an FMCG environment.
- Must be residing in the any of the Northern States (Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Yobe, Borno, Jigawa, Bauchi, Adamawa, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kastina and Plateau).
How To Apply
Candidates should send their applications and CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org use “FSR - Kano” or “FSR - Sokoto” (depending on your location) as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed