Recruitment at A Reputable Insurance Brokage firm
A leading Insurance Brokage firm is looking for a competitive Insurance Personnel to partake in our business development activities.
POSITION : Insurance Personnel
- Submit regular reviews of progress to interested parties.
- Retain and renew bookkeeping systems, database and records.
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure fair dealing and satisfaction.
- Accomplish predetermined development goals by obtaining new clients.
- Invent effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients and up-sell to current clients.
- Use methods such as networking, cold calling etc to spot opportunities and cultivate trust with potential customers.
- Gauge the condition of business or individual customers and discover plans according to their requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to introduce them with befitting risk management strategies.
- Follow the market trends and continuously refurbish knowledge on products and services.
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Insurance or any Social related course in reputable University.
- Be an Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (ACIIN).
- Must be a Results-driven individual.
- Demonstrated ability to present, persuade and eventually sell.
- Proven experience as an Insurance Broker.
- Knowledgeable in all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc).
- Basic understanding of computers and statistics.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed