Vacancy for Information Security & Compliance Officer at Ralds & Agate
IT and Telecoms
Ralds & Agate a Business Management Consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Information Security & Compliance Officer
- The Information Security & Compliance Officer is accountable for ensuring appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets.
- Safeguards information by seeing that security risks are identified assessed and accurately reported
- Thoroughly conduct and complete reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Make it a priority to see that disaster recovery and emergency operating procedures are in place and tested on a regular basis
- Act as the committed owner of security incident and vulnerability management processes as directed
- Passionately manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis
- Diligently maintain Security Frameworks and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Actively ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect information assets from internal and external threats
- Meticulously identify, introduce and implement appropriate procedures, including checks and balances, are in place to test these safeguards on a regular basis
- Conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements etc.
- Knowledge of PCIDSS requirements (technical and procedural) and ISO 27001
- Knowledge of Information Security- technical deployments, processes, security policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years’ security related work experience
- Hands on expertise on at least one of the following- SIEM/Log Management, FIM, DAM, etc.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed