Entry Level Credit Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Banking and Finance
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Credit Officer
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- SSCE/OND Holders
- Minimum of 2 years microfinance experience
- Group loan experience is compulsory
- Must be result-oriented.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's in word document to:email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed