POSITION : Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa
Day 1, Not Sure What to do?
Take a look below for some ideas:
- Content acquisitions for the West African market.
- Working closely with data science team to track content performance in iflix Nigeria and Ghana to determine what to promote and to advise what to buy more of, and what not to renew.
- Communicate market trends and new content opportunities, including those within the original production sector, to internal and external partners
- Use data to surface key performers, project what to promote with content team
- Work with marketing team to identify and promote key titles
- Work as a senior person within the West African iflix team, leading the content team efforts across acquisitions as establishing relationships for future iflix productions
- Identifying and negotiating for the best African movies and TV shows for iflix’s target demographic
- Projecting costs of extending African content licenses to future markets.
- Working closely with content coordinators, closely manage curation of the iflix Ghana and Nigerian site
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed