Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is responsible for electricity distribution in Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states
POSITION : Customer Care Executive
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- To implement IBEDC’s customer service policies and strategies (handling of customer inquiries, requests and complaints)
- Provides regular reports to the supervisor based on pre-defined KPIs (response time; issue resolution; new accounts, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and while maintaining a positive rapport with every customer
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Business discipline or any related field.
- Membership of a professional body in the Marketing or Management field is an added advantage.
- At least 0 - 3 years post qualification experience must have been in customer services or marketing of products and services.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- knowledge of power Industry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and communications skills
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed