Recruitment at ImaginariumLimited
ImaginariumLimited a creative technology company is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Accountant
- B.Sc in any social science discipline from a reputable University.
- Membership of ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CITN/CISA
- 2-4 years working experience in an account or Audit environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting (i.e. double entry)
- Ability to use spread sheet packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Software; Peach Tree, Quick books.SAP
- Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of the financial statement of the company.
- Compute statutory taxes i.e vat, paye ,local govt and preparation of tax returns, ensure compliance with payment , reporting and other tax requirements.
- Ensuring internal control system is effected and adhered to on the assets and accounting system of the company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining account payables and accounts receivables: Collates payments due to the vendors for each unit of the business.
- Prompt coding and registering of commitments in the accounting system, maintaining chart of accounts, invoice numbers.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Liasing with accounting officers of other team units with respect to bills receivable, bills payable, etc
- Providing assistance to auditors with regards to scope and Audit frame work
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed