Our Client, an Internet Service Provider/ ICT with coverage across the country is in urgent need of a Corporate Sales Executive with cognizance sales experience.
JOB TITLE: CORPORATE SALES EXECUTIVE
• Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
• Giving attention to Details
• Time Management
• Planning & Organizing
• Result Focus
• Accountability & Dependability
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• High Energy and Manage Stress
• Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
• Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
• Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
• Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
• Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
• Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
• Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
• Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
• Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
• Ability to work independently and without supervision.
Candidate MUST have experience from an Internet Service Provider or Telecoms firm.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEETS THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT WILL BE CONTACTED