Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance. CCDRN seeks to recruit the services of qualified personnel to fill its vacant positions in Maiduguri and Damaturu field office.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Position: Finance & Admin Officer
Location: Borno and Yobe State (1 per state)
- Maintain organized files on all project-related materials, reports and documents (program operations).
- Assist to format, edit, photocopy, print and disseminate documents and presentations as required.
- Assist in raising budgets for field activities and programmes.
- Assist in organizing, planning and coordinating CCDRN events and logistics for meetings, seminars, workshops and other events.
- Send weekly and monthly reports to the Head Office on state’s office activities.
- Manage the support staff of the state office.
- Prepare the state office monthly financial report
- Maintain the asset inventory of the state office.
- Assist in the procurement activities of the organization.
- Manage petty cash for the office
- Undertake banking transactions for the office.
- Remit PAYE and WHT to the appropriate tax authorities
- Attend to any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of university degree or HND in accounting or any Social Science course;
- Attention to details, strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages
- Strong report writing skills
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents.
- Strong decision making and results oriented.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadline and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel to any part of the state
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an NGO environment
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae and cover letter in one e-mail attachment to: email@example.com
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women to apply
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2017
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed