World Health Organization (WHO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : AVADAR Project Assistant
The main objective of the post is to support the implementation of AVADAR in the state through technical guidance of the AVADAR SOPs, supportive supervision and providing on site trainings to HWs and CIs.
Under the overall guidance of the IVE Focal person and over all supervision of Zonal Coordinator and guidance of the state coordinator the AVADAR project assistant will carry out the following specific task:
- Support the set-up of meetings be they physically or virtually
- Perform other responsibilities that may be required of him
- Working with the project coordinator to ensure that there is constant communication on the project from the field level to the state and eventually to national level.
- Support the process of payment incentive for the notification of an AFP case that yields a polio virus
- Support the quarterly review meeting of the project
- Support the preparations and implementation of for the trainings
- Ensure that AVADAR SOPs are followed in LGA implementation sites
- Conduct monitoring and supervisory visits to end users
- Provide weekly/monthly report on the project including tracking information of the project indicators
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, GIS or data management related field
- At least 4 years’ working experience in EPI
- Experience in quality data collection, analysis, dissemination, and use of health information for program planning and management.
- Experience in database development
- Working knowledge of statistical application programs (EPI INFO, SPSS, STATA etc.) and mapping programs (HealthMapper, ArcGIS, QGIS etc)
- Basic knowledge of ICT programming, mobile and web - based data technology
- Ability to acquire sound knowledge of WHO rules, regulations and procedures.
- Demonstrated abilities for team-work.
- Degree in Social or Health sciences or Health related fields
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different background.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed