JOB TITLE: *BRAND MANAGER *
We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth....
• Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
• Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
• Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
• Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
• Anticipate bottlenecks
• Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
• Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
• Drive for results and leaderships skills
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Highly creative with ability to think out of box
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
• Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Comfort with CRM software
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
NOTICE: Membership of NIMN will be better preffered.