CyParks.Com, an eCommerce Marketplace for Digital Products and Online Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Data Analyst - Consultant
- Any discipline with a proven record of competency in Data Analysis, Interpretation, Presentation and Report Writing.
- Knowledge of Contract Law and Professional qualification in Data Analysis will be an added advantage.
- Strong Human relations,
- Familiar with contract laws.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst,
- Strong report writing and presentation of findings,
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, Proficiency in database design, development and administration, familiar and competent with all of the software packages (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and statistical programs such as SAS, SPSS, or STATA),
- Can use acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Must be prepared to work unusually long hours and sometime remotely with a strong attention to details.
- CyParks is provides remote jobs for Professional Freelancers - Data Analyst for Clients (Local and International NGOs, Educational and Financial Institutes, Students, Oil and Construction industries and other parastatals) seeking to outsource job task. Sometimes in the course of these task, disputes between the Freelancer and Clients arise, and CyParks is obligated to intervene to resolve such disputes.
- It is the job of CyParks’ Data Analyst to further analyze and evaluate the task in question and also resolve the dispute between the Client and the Freelancer amicably.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed