Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
- Turn on the projector and tests that images are in-focus, the correct size and appropriately lit.
- Monitors the equipment for overheating problems and attempts to fix the equipment if it stops working.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and maintenance of the projector.
- First degree in Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5 Years’ Experience in an IT Role, must be above the age of 18, must also be able to handle a Pop Corn machine.
- Good practical skills
- The ability to find and repair mechanical faults
- A keen interest in film and cinema
- A willingness to work alone
- The ability to carry out routine jobs quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable and excellent time-keeping
- Good eyesight, hearing and coordination
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.comStating their location. e.g. Projectionist- Lagos
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed