Vacancy for Director of Monitoring and Evaluation (Nigeria Agriculture Competitiveness) at Palladium Group
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Job Title: Director of Monitoring and Evaluation - Nigeria Agriculture Competitiveness
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium is recruiting for the anticipated the USAID-funded Nigeria Agriculture Competitiveness and West Africa Trade Hub opportunity.
- The technical focus will be on: private sector engagement, agriculture, trade and regulatory reform as well as investment promotion and access to finance.
- The goals of this project are to develop private sector partnerships with agribusinesses in order transform agriculture value chains in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Designs and implements Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach for the Activity
- Manages M&E across all components, assuming responsibility for operational decision-making as necessary
- Designs and implements the M&E system to track activity progress, and report on results and impact of technical programming
- Oversees data collection efforts and ensure all program requirements are met
- Ensures project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies.
- Coordinates closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems
- MA or Higher in Business Administration, International Development, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- Seven (7) years of progressively more responsible work with experience supervising a team
- Experience designing and overseeing M&E data collection and reporting for agriculture/food security projects.
- USAID/Feed the Future reporting experience is also preferred
- Demonstrated research design and analytical skills with five (5) years of agriculture research or M&E experience in Nigeria.
- USAID or other international donor experience required
- Demonstrated ability to implement, operationalize, and manage information collection and assessment systems
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage information databases using appropriate software applications
- Ability to work in team environment and work with and train non-direct reports to implement initiatives
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills
- Familiarity with gender issues in M&E and an understanding of the Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index (WEAI) would be a plus.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed