Our client is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories with media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers. They currently have an opening for a Brand Solutions Specialist.
The purpose of the role is to structure and deliver all high-end, modern aesthetic presentations, for both internal and external clients, as per expected creativity and quality standards. The role entails generating ideas for our clients challenges and objectives. This will entails applying the organizations brand across all presentations, new business materials, thought leadership content, case stories, idea creation, website and email programs. The role is that of being the architect behind how the organization presents and visualizes itself to the world, designing icons, graphics, charts and keeping everything on brand.
- Work closely with the management team in shaping high-impact (on brand) presentations for new business, client presentations and speeches
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, contribute to the generation of ideas to solve client objectives for content creation and eventing
- Managing the organizations presentation system
- Support the commercial team on all pitch meetings to create collateral which communicates the organisations Africa capabilities and creates value for clients
- Creating new design elements (icons, charts, slides) as part of a design library
- Assembling and fine-tuning final presentations
- Adapting your work for digital and print platforms
- Ability to concept the look and feel of a presentation from scratch, create templates, and even work within existing templates as needed
- Ability to design and create a wide range of elements for presentations including logos, illustrations, graphs, infographics, charts, HTML layouts and other artwork that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a postgraduate, preferably in Marketing, Media and Communication
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-oriented discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with strong design, art direction and Creative Suite skills (with a portfolio to prove it)
- PowerPoint and Keynote expertise
- In addition to PowerPoint, skill proficiency of Creative Suite (Keynote, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) editing video is required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and strict deadlines
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and be willing to hit tight deadlines.
- Agency experience as well as a portfolio that features strong work in the entertainment, lifestyle, and sports industries
- Mastery of presentation applications (Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint)
- Visual problem solver with an ability to translate the abstract or wordy into the amazing.
- Proven ability to create flexible design systems
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed