United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
UBA is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Regional Control Officer
Group Risk Management Directorate strives to achieve sound corporate governance, robust compliance and effective risk management processes for credit, market and liquidity. Strategies deployed help build robust capital management, effective risk monitoring and proactive risk mitigation.
- Accounting, Advisory, Analytics, Auditing, Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Counselling, Quality Control
- Assist business offices with compliance and regulatory issues, and provide counselling when required.
- Improve control and awareness culture in the business offices.
- Ensure that the ambience of the business office is maintained
- Monitor and ensure that open items in GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the
- products recorded in them.
- Ensure integrity of transactions in Business offices, and report deviations/anomalies immediately.
- Identify control lapses/policy breaches through control activities for process improvement/policy
- Escalate cases of fraud, customer complaints, and staff disciplinary issues to the Area control manager, or responsible department.
- Minimum B.Sc Accounting 2.1 with ACA
- 0- 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Sound branch operations experience (desirable).
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed