Vacancy at The Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
The Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources in collaboration with Enugu State Focal Office, World Bank/Development Partner Projects is recruiting suitable candidates for implementation of the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support (APPEALS) - World Bank Assisted Project.
POSITION : State Project Coordinator
- Responsible for the coordination of Project activities in the State, as well as managing the Agro-Processing,
- Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support Office.
- Heads the secretariat of the State Steering Committee (SSC).
- Overall implementation of Project within the State.
- Supervise staff of state office.
- Liaise with other relevant programmes and technical departments in the State.
- Oversees contracting of support staff and consultants, particularly Agro-Processing Service Providers.
- Ensure timely reporting and quality of reports to SSC
- M.Sc degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience, including at least 3 years in a management position.
- Proven track record in the field of agriculture or rural development.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
- Fluency in the local language is a major advantage.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their Applications and addressed to:
Office of the Commissioner,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Enugu State Focal Office,
World Bank/Development Partner Projects,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed