Reverton.Net Limited is an indigenous company incorporated to take up new challenges arising from increasing number of businesses seeking offline and online ICT solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 as a limited liability company, we have deployed various online (real-time) and stand-alone solutions in the area of education portals, eHealth & mHealth systems, web solutions, network design/implementation, data collection using ODK,consultancy services and technical support services. We are looking for smart and ambitious software developers who are willing to work with a group of highly innovative people.
The Software Developer devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capability and limitation, operating time and form of customer desired results.
1. Develop and implement new software programs
2. Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
3. Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
4. Design and update software database
5. Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
6. Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
7. Prepare reports for management 8. Prepare general and detailed designs.
9. Mentor and support more junior members of the systems development staff.
10. Supervise and check the status of projects and work assignments.
11. Develop, implement and test all system implementations within customer area or within information technology
. 12. Assist the director in strategic development approaches.
13. Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
14. Innovate and design new business opportunity for the company
15. Attend meetings with existing and prospective clients and submit briefs from such meetings
16. Write business proposals and work closely with the system analyst in design of new systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send application and CV to: email@example.com