Jotna International Investment Limited
₦100,000 - 150,000
The organisation is a Human resource, Business Development, Strategic Planning, Investment Management and Consulting Firm whose vision is to provide solutions to enhance organisational productivity.
- The ideal graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Good Knowledge in CorelDraw, Photoshop and other Creative Tools:
- Creation and design of rich, visually appealing website banners and promotional materials such as fliers and ad campaign banners
- Proficiency in the use of Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative and Design software and tools
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; flexibility to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, including exacting attention to detail and follow-through
- The desired candidate should possess minimum of OND in Art.
- Must have 2 years work experience as a core graphic artist
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed