Recruitment at The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) wishes to update its data base of Consultants as part of the preparation for the implementation for the years 2018 & 2019.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified consultants (firms or individuals) with vast experience and expertise for the below positions:
POSITION : Consultant (Firms or Individuals) - 10 slots each area of Specialization
Areas of Specialization
- Early Warning and Response
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
- Multilateral Surveillance
- Information Technologies (IT)
- Trade and Customs
- Free Movement
- Peace and Security
- Political Affairs
- Interested consultants (Firms or Individuals) must provide information on its or their qualifications and experience, demonstrating that he is or they are qualified to provide the services that may be required under the specific area of specialization as indicated above.
- For Individuals: Interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability; CV’s (copy of all Certificates / Degrees presented) and experience in in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least 2 ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
- For firms: In addition, interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability as well as administrative / organizational structure, legal status, staffing and experience in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least three (3) ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
How To Apply
Candidates/firms should send their Expressions of Interest to the address below and clearly marked: “Expression of Interest for Registration as Consultant for ECOWAS Commission”, Do not open, except in presence of the ECOWAS Procurement Committee:
Commissioner General Administration & Conference,
No. 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed