Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Our client owns a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi and requires the services of a
Female Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Supervise all housekeeping staff and report accordingly.
• Train new employees in the unit.
• Assign new employees to job duties.
• Supervise works carried out by employees and follow up on complaints and reports made by the supervisors.
• Approve and oversee supply requisitions.
• Organize the work for the housekeeping unit and distribute tasks accordingly.
• Schedule employees and assign days-off according to roaster.
• Maintain time attendance book of all employees in the unit.
• Develop and implement housekeeping systems and procedures.
• Prepare reports for Management information.
• Responsible for overall cleanliness and orderliness of the apartment.
• Ensure that rooms are made as per approved standards.
• Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
• Plan and supervise horticultural activities.
• Attend to and resolve complaints.
• Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
• Daily briefing of Supervisors.
• Strong Leadership traits.
• Ability to think outside of the box and able to drive change for operational efficiencies.
• Disciplined persona.
Education and Experience:
• Degree or diploma in Hotel Management.
• Minimum of at least 7 years experience from a 4-star hotel.
• Strong operational/technical know-how in hospitality management.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Female-EHM’ as subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.