VACANCY FOR Parking Lot Technician at Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited
Transport and Courier
Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited a professional parking company is recruiting to fill the position below:
POSITION : Parking Lot Technician
The right candidate MUST have experience(s) in Parking Control or Access Control systems which will be a major plus.
Products include automatic barrier gates, ticket dispensers, access and revenue control computers and software.
- B:Eng in any of the following specialization - Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, etc. Minimum grade required is Second Class Lower.
- We are seeking a hard working, conscientious, self-motivated high school graduate, with an electronics degree or equivalent, strong electro- mechanical aptitude with computer skills and good cause and effect troubleshooting skills.
- The right individual would have previous field work experience, a good understanding of electronics, be comfortable with using power tools such as a hammer drill, sawzall, cement saw, and also have good computer software and hardware skills.
- Card access and/or alarm experience a plus.
- You must possess a good driving record.
- Applicants must be able to do some light lifting, be neat in appearance, have good communication skills, and be willing to work in a non-smoking environment.
- You must be available for occasional after-hours on-call work.
- We offer a pleasant, non-smoking environment with a competitive salary.
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed