Vacancy for a MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
streSERT Services Limited
₦150,000 - 300,000
Our client owns a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi and requires the service of a Mechanical & Electrical Engineer for immediate employment.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State.
The job holder is accountable for all the mechanical and electrical deliverables required for the whole facility.
- Manages projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems by conducting research programs and making recommendations on best solutions.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- equipment and system capabilities; confirming assembly, and installation processes.
- Provides engineering information by answering enquiries required by the residents.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services
- Provides technical advice, assess project requirements, service and maintain equipment.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
- Maintains and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings on every equipment purchased before installation.
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales required per project/repairs
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, apply knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Install and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks as required.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties as required.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 7 years work experience
- HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Quality Focus
- Database Design
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasizing Excellence
Salary & Application
- Attractive remuneration above industry standards, depending on experience.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MECLE’ as subject of mails before 10th April, 2018. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed