The Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State, is recruiting for the below position :
POSITION : Professor
Department: Modern Languages
Area of Specialization: B.A. Arabic, B.A. French
- The candidate who must already be a Professor must have had twenty (20) publications, five (5) of the total number of publications should be offshore (15 of which must be journal articles) and record of supervision of Ph.D and Masters Students.
Conditions of Services
The conditions of service are as obtainable in Nigerian Universities and as approved by Federal University Lafia Governing Council.
How To Apply
Candidates should forward ten (10) word processed Applications and photocopies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials addressed to:
Federal University Lafia,
The Curriculum Vitae should be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Number/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present Post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Position Applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- NYSC Certificate/Discharge or Exemption certificate;
- Any other relevant information.
Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them under separate confidential cover directly to the "Registrar" via the address above.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed