Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria.
Job Location: Lagos State.
This is an entry role for fresh graduates with background in Information and Communications technology who will receive on-the-job training. The ideal candidates will play crucial roles in the company's data management unit carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of data warehouse
- Take instructions and co-ordinate with data managers regarding database transfers and specifications
- Manage data migrations between systems
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Import external data for edit checks
- Implementation of data dashboards to display data in differing formats
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Produce queries and develop reports to support business needs
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with people at all levels
- Possess a firm grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Tertiary education, preferably in Computer Science
- 0-2 years post-NYSC experience
- Experience building and integrating applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Database program certification preferable
- Good understanding of fundamental application design principles
All applications and CVs should be forwarded to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘ENT-DB’ as subject of mail before 19th April, 2018.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed