VACANCY FOR A MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY ASSISTANT WITH OND (in science Laboratory Technology or related courses)
streSERT Services Limited
₦30,000 - 60,000
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturing organization.
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos state (ideal candidates must reside in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Fagba and immediate environs etc)
The job holder will be involved in carrying out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the laboratory team.
- Perform laboratory tests.
- Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Order and store lab supplies and equipment.
- Perform maintenance of laboratory equipment and prepare laboratory reagents; document results and procedures in a lab notebook.
- Provide administrative assistance to team members.
- Manages laboratory information and completes registration and test order entry.
- Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Monitor and observe experiments, recording production and test data for evaluation.
- Report problems or concerns to line manager immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Science Laboratory Technology and related courses.
- Age bracket should be between 20 – 30 years.
- A minimum of one year related experience as a laboratory assistant.
- Proven working experience as a lab assistant.
- Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment.
- Computer literacy and experience with Laboratory Information Systems.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Strong analytical judgement.
Salary & how to apply:
- Proposed salary is N35,000/ m.
- Qualified and experienced candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘MBLA’ as subject of mail before Monday 20th April 2018.
- Only experienced OND candidates will be invited for interviews.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed