VACANCY FOR A SERVICE ENGINEER
streSERT Services Limited
₦60,000 - 100,000
Our client is into sales and distribution of electrical appliances such as Air Conditioners, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers. They also offer after sales services such as Installation, Servicing and Repairs.
DEPARTMENT :- TECHNICAL
REPORTS TO :- GENERAL MANAGER
SUPERVISION :- SENIOR TECHNICIANS / TECHNICIANS / INSTALLERS
BASIC FUNCTION :- To manage the after sales business unit, including Installation, Routine maintenance and Repairs of air conditioners.
JOB LOCATION:- Lagos State
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To prepare BOQ for CAC projects
- To prepare quotation for installation works
- To present and defend project cost estimates
- To supervise installation of RAC and CAC products
- To establish and maintain a database of all customers in the annual maintenance program
- To schedule routine maintenance services for subscribing customers and liase with customers to facilitate the service
- To respond appropriately to customer service calls with appropriate resources and ensure prompt closure
- To supervise the repair of all units brought into the workshop
- To work with Accounts to ensure that all services are billed and receivables tracked and collected
- To enlist new customers into the annual maintenance program
- To ensure that tools are properly deployed, maintained and accounted for
- And carry out any other related duties, as may be required.
A good first degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university or Polytechnic.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a requirement.
2-3 year experience in HVAC environment (Installation, Maintenance & Repairs) at supervisory level.
Additional Skills Required:
- Good communications skills
- Very good telephone manners
- Customer Service Orientation
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Leadership
Salary & How to Apply:
- Gross salary per month is N93,500.
- Qualified and experienced candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SEOSE’ as subject of mail before 25th April, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed