VACANCY FOR INTERNAL CONTROLLERS (2 positions)
streSERT Services Limited
Our client is into the provision of Fiber Optics Ethernet Network, Internet and Telecoms Services to various clients’ in the Nigerian economy.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja and Lagos State
The role demands that the candidate:
- Conduct ongoing reviews of all operating procedures, company controls and compliance measures to determine any potential hazards or breaches of conduct.
- Create a yearly internal review plan with senior management; supervise financial audits, assessing the adequacy of asset safeguards, and monitoring proprietary systems or applications to prevent unauthorized access.
- Report all findings to management with recommendations for improvement, and upon their approval, implement strategies to induce such change.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Internal Control framework so as to streamline Internal Control in alignment with business processes of the company
- Coordinate and liaise with External Auditors
- Liaise with departments and division heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in management of risk areas highlighted in internal audit reports and in ensuring completion of quality departmental risk registers
- Work with Board, Audit Committees, Risk & Compliance teams in ensuring the identification and prioritization of risks and reporting of the same
- Additional duties may include outlining the organization's code of ethics, training staff on best practices, serving as a liaison to external audit agencies and staying current on relevant regulatory changes in state or federal law.
- First Degree – HND+Master’s /B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Arts
- Professional Certification - ACA or ACCA or CIA is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Internal Control in a Telco, Consulting or an audit firm
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a Large organization
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- At least 3 years’ financial experience in Business Risk Management or Auditing
How to Apply:
- Qualified and experienced candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘IC-B4’ as subject of mail before 30th April, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed