VACANCY FOR INSURANCE SALES/MARKETING EXECUTIVES (Job ref: PSS)
streSERT Services Limited
₦30,000 - 60,000
Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Ideal candidates should be of 25 years and above.
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Base pay is N37, 000.00 per month + commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “PSS” as subject of mail before 15th May, 2018. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed