VACANCY: DATA MANAGEMENT & PROCESS AUTOMATION
streSERT Services Limited
₦150,000 - 300,000
Our Client, a leader in the Credit Bureau Sector requires a PLSQL and/or an SQL developer with hands-on experience in data analysis, mining and business/management report development and generation.
The developer will also be responsible for creating information-based products, quantitative inferences from various data sources and optimizing/managing existing database related programs/scripts. Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the developer role will include
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Database programming/Script development, deployment and support.
- Data Analytics and product development.
- Data reporting and visualization
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in Database Scripting, Data Analysis and Analytics.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as SQL, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Expertise and hands on experience with data reporting and presentation software/tools.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MS SQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Salary & Application
- Remuneration is negotiable.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘DM&PA’ as subject of mails before 15th May, 2018. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed