Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Saroafrica International
Saroafrica International - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
POSITION : Graduate Trainee (North)
At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Must be from the northern part of Nigeria
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed