An education consult whose major services are national exam registrations, foreign exam registrations, sales, supply & production of education materials and school portal management require the service of a:
Registration Officer (Experienced)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Average/Good knowledge of CorelDraw & Photoshop at least to edit pictures would be an advantage
- Good use of smartphone and Internet
- Ability to operate POS machine
- Knowledge of online payment via Remita & e-tranzact on behalf of our clients
- Knowledge of WAEC and NECO software for junior and senior secondary school exams
- Diligence and ability to register candidates for the WAEC, NECO, Jamb and foreign exams void of mistakes with names, email, DOB, subjects etc.
- Knowledge of WAEC syllabus and JAMB brochure
Qualification: Minimum of NCE or OND
Candidates within Yaba and environs preferred.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should forward their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, using position applied for as subject of email
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed