Our company operates a school portal management which serves as database for students, staff and the entire school community in primary and secondary schools. The portal, among other things, provides the following:
- Continuous assessment computation and result generation
- Broadsheet generation of results
- School fees management & payment tracking via payment report etc.
- Seeking a self-motivated individual to market this product and app to schools for buy-in
- To support the schools in the use of the online application
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Average/Good knowledge of CorelDraw & Photoshop at least to edit pictures would be an advantage
- Good use of smartphone and Internet
- Ability to operate POS machine
- Knowledge of online payment via Remita & e-tranzact on behalf of our clients
- Knowledge of WAEC and NECO software for junior and senior secondary school exams
- Diligence and ability to register candidates for the WAEC, NECO, Jamb and foreign exams void of mistakes with names, email, DOB, subjects etc.
- Knowledge of WAEC syllabus and JAMB brochure
Qualification: Minimum of OND
Candidates within Yaba and environs preferred.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should forward their CVs and application letters to email@example.com, using position applied for as subject of email
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2018
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed