Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Control Regional Assistant
- The Material Control Regional Assistant monitors material control and planning, inventory control, and maintains proper documentation for the various regional warehouse operations in Nigeria, Niger, Togo and Benin Republic.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and supervise the inventory process and operations of the West African region's warehouses in Nigeria/Niger/Togo/Benin Republic. Calculate the material request for Togo and Benin Republic and follow up the incoming materials from China
- Manage inbound shipment receipt, inventory control and warehousing
- Track intra-company shipments from source point to receipt point, to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain queries and reports, to support inventory control analysis and reporting for all four countries, regarding status of shipments into the region, as needed. Ensure inventory levels at all regional warehouses are sufficient
- Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 6 years of experience in device warehouse management. Must have proven professional experience in material control, supply chain planning, inventory management and/or warehouse operations
- Male candidates preferred
- Understanding of forecasting, budgeting, material control and cost control procedures. Must have excellent and proven abilities in Microsoft Office, especially, Excel and PowerPoint. Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written). Must possess excellent record-keeping skills.
- High sense of urgency with exceptional management, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- The ability to speak French is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed