JOB DESCRIPTION * :
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Good problem solving ability
- Adaptable and collaborative team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel)
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
NABTEB/OND/ HND, (male/female) 2-3yr
Qualification in relevant discipline required or demonstrated equivalent experience
Age range: 23-30yrs
Method of Application
Interested candidate should please send CV to email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed