Recruitment For Graduate HR Intern at Baker Hughes, 29th May, 2018
Oil and Gas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern – Early Career Graduate Internship Programme
Ref Id: 3117351
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent University/College graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- University Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed