Vacancy for Process Analyst at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develops solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Works closely with business partners to determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Works with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs.
- Devises and documents a general system design based on the anticipated requirements.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- May prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Process Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty.
- Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- University Degree (Specify Class of Degree)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Requirements gathering and process design.
- Technical knowledge of client environment.
- Experience with key Upstream engineering applications, data, and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, average programming and database skills
- Tech saavy and aware of emerging digital technologies wrt upstream business
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed