Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria's leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Marketing is beyond a job, it is a passion you express anywhere and to everyone.
- The candidate will market products to business avenues yet to be explored.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Plan and conduct effective customer follow up
- Make sales calls and schedule meetings to close sales
- Negotiate the agreement terms and close sales
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded as set
- Deliver presentations of the company products at customers place
- Submit daily reports on daily activities, and give weekly progress presentations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Arranging the effective distribution of products
- Maintaining and updating customer databases and writing reports
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and product exhibitions
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition in the market
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed on-going analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing or any social science related academic qualification.
- 2-3 years working experience in FMCG Company.
- Age: Not more than 28years.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to persuade.
- Must be proactive, energetic and driven for results.
- Ability to deliver on targets is a key consideration.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be Presentable.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed